Frequently asked questions
- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates: please visit our booking engine at https://altheakalamies.reserve-online.net/
For any further details, please contact us on email@example.com
- What are the available room types in the hotel?
3 bedroom villa: can sleep up to 6 people, master bedroom with double bed with en-suite bathroom-bathtub, 2 bedrooms with twin beds. There is an additional bathroom-shower and 1 toilet.
4 bedroom villa: can sleep up to 8 people, master bedroom with double bed with en-suite bathroom-shower, 1 twin bedroom with en suite bathroom-shower, 2 twin bedrooms . There is an additional bathroom with Jacuzzi and 1 toilet
3 bedroom villas have inland view.
4 bedroom villas have full sea view
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes, what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box, laptop size. Free of charge
- Is there wi-fi access in the rooms & public areas? If yes, what are the current charges?
Each villa is equipped with its own access point and the area is covered with wifi antennas. Free of charge
- What are the standard ‘check-in’ and ‘check-out’ times of the hotel?
14:00hrs is the check-in time & 12:00 noon is the check-out time
- Do you have rooms adopted for disabled guests?
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
Yes, The hotel also offers laundry service at a charge.
- Do you have Tea & Coffee facilities in the rooms?
Yes, tea & coffee facilities are available in all hotel rooms.
- Is there a mini bar in the room?
There is a fridge. No refill. Upon arrival a complimentary welcome package is prepared in the villa ( juice, milk, soft drinks, water, fruits, wine).
- Can guests request room upgrades whilst in resort?
Yes, possible to upgrade to a 4bedroom villa at a charge. Subject to availability, as the number of the 4bedroom villas is only four.